Thread: Kansas City
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #2044 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcconned View Post
Here is your invitation join the Heart of America Z Car Club at the Belton Cruise Saturday, August 24th.
Come join your HAZCC friends Saturday, August 24th for the monthly Belton Car Cruise. This may be a monthly event for Belton but it’s the first for us as a club.
What can you expect? Bring a camera because you’ll be treated to an amazing assortment of cars…anything from classics to hot rods and even exotics! I personally have seen Lamborghinis there!
Besides seeing great cars, downtown Belton businesses are open for dining and refreshments. This is a great family event!
Tony Mithelavage is our “Ringmaster” for this. Tony has done this event several times and based on his experience here is how it will work:
Meeting place: Advance Auto on the north end of Truman Corners Shopping Center. This is at Blue Ridge Boulevard and US 71/I-49.
Begin meeting at 2:45 pm.
Exit Truman Corners at 3:00 SHARP!
The group will caravan to Belton and stage their cars. It is important that if you want to display your car with the group that you arrive with the group. As I mentioned, 100’s of cars attend this and parking can get scarce.
Questions? Contact Tony at t_mthlvg@yahoo.com .
Will they have any forms to join? I will be in town that weekend and going to definitely show up for this event. I've missed so much this year
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote