View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RED KEVLAR CENTER CONSOLE for oem nismo center console plus cash

Hey everyone.... ive decided to tone down my interior a little bit.... and go a different direction with it.... so up for sale is my red carbon kevlar wrapped by carbon fiber element. I paid $850 for him to wrap the and i waited 1 1/2 month to get it. What i want is only $650 plus swap for a nismo center console. I need a nismo one back because it has to be red stitching to match my interior....

how this is going to work... i dont wanna deal with deposits so the buyer will ship the parts to me first and i will ship back the kevlar console..... the buyer pays shipping to me... and ill pay for shipping the console back to the buyer.... simple....

i believe that carbon fiber element did only a handful of these i think less than 5 so youll be truely getting a unique piece of art

also please note this does not include the the radio trim.... i paid an extra 150 for that piece and im keeping that piece...

$350 plus swap of nismo center console or 40th console (not including radio trim)

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 08-28-2013 at 01:41 AM. Reason: making the asking price clear
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote