View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #70 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only speaking structurally on the forgestars.. their customer service is nearly as bad as 360Forged

And to their credit.. Forgestar eventually ships.. 360Forged however has a record of not even shipping.. so I guess the 4k for wheels that never show is worse than 1.5k for wheels that show but just 6 months late... and with 360 forged they have a record of shipping orders that were place as 19x9.5 & 19x10.5 but instead ship 18X8.5 and 18x10.5 while so far forgestar did eventually ship the correct sizes...

My point being that crap comes in expensive prices and cheap prices and that just because one is more expensive it doesn't mean it's any better.

I'll take Volk or Vossen for the $2k-4k price range over the $4k-6k range for 360Forged and have just as good a wheel

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan

Last edited by Togo; 10-19-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote