View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #202 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I haven't updated this thread as I have been on a bit of a hiatus, but I did just recently install an Ark Grip V2 CBE that I picked up used from forum and MAZOC member italy3541. He bought the exhaust from forum and MAZOC member MyKindaGuise. In total the exhaust had about 5600 miles on it, was in great condition, and I got a hell of a deal on it!

I'm VERY happy with the sound. It's deep down low with an exotic wail at mid-range and up top. It's loud when I want it, relatively quiet when I don't. Best of all... no drone at all at cruising speed. That's what I was worried about the most having had FI on my 2009... I didn't want to deal with drone again. Couldn't be happier with the end result.

I'll be getting some exhaust vids done in the next week or so and take some quality pics to update.
WOOT name drop!
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote