View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

First, post the following info, or link the web page

Trim level
Mileage
Manual/Auto
Optional equipment
Aftermarket equipment
Maintenance history
Clean or dirty Carfax

To verify the condition of the car:

1) carfax
2) Schedule a pre purchase inspection (PPI).
3 Test drive it.
4) Learn common issues with this car, look for them during test drive.

You should go test drive a brand new 370z as a reference before testing this used one. Back to back comparison is the best way to spot anomaly.

Finance:
-I assume you got your own financing options lined up
-I think the seller meant he doesn't owe money to bank, so he has title to the car and you will pay him instead of dealing with a bank
-Download a bill of sale, execute when sale occurs. Document should record relevant info, stating the condition(make model mileage vin#, etc) of the car, transaction terms and amount, buyer and seller info (DL info, contact info)

General things
-see the car in day light
-find a safe and mutual location to meet up, at least for the first time.

What I can think of for now, I'm sure many others will help ya out. Hope you get your car soon and best of luck!
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote