View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
So I just installed the k&n drop ins and drove down the road real quick. Tough to notice anything initially, if anything the engine is a little louder. The old filters had about 29k miles on them and were fairly dirty. The clips that hold them into the air boxes are fastened pretty tight with the new filter. I'm almost afraid the clips could pop off if I go over a big bump. Has anyone had this problem? I'm sure they're fine though. Il give an update again tomorrow after I drive to work and back.
I read that they are a snug fit but should be fine.
K&N Drop-In Filters

I just ordered mine this past weekend and will be getting them in later this week myself

in for updates though