View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
You're joking right? I have money but I sure as **** don't keep my tank filled to the max 24/7. I think Mike said once he got fuel starve with 15 out of 16 dots on the gauge! Its not a money issue, its a nissan issue.

But hey, they ****** us all by dropping the 14's $3600 so our cars are worth dog **** now, paint sucks *** and chips if you sneeze on it, so whats one more thing like a sports car that can't take corners or it shuts off
They also raised the price every year since it was introduced. It's now priced the same as it was when I bought my car 4 years ago. It means one thing. There's a new model in the works and they need to move more Z's.

The fuel starve issue does worry me. The problem is, even if Nissan issues a recall or fix, it's not going to be an easy one. It's the design of the tank and every solution thus far isn't 100% and/or extreme in scope.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote