View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
m3chhawk
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z SPT 6MT BLK
m3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default GaleForce Single Pod Pillar Mount (with or without Innovate AFR)

This is a bit of a feeler as I'm not willing to take a beating on it. The pod and gauge are brand new. Mounted the AFR gauge and put it in the car to take pictures, then pulled it back out. It is perfect and pictures do absolutely no justice. I posted the quick cell phone picture for reference, but I would suggest checking out Gale's thread for more representative pictures.
Custom A-Pillar gauge pod - lots of pictures

I'm only looking to sell this because I am considering a different direction for the car. I have exactly $364 dollars in the pillar with OEM parts, shipping, insurance, PayPal, etc... I will let it go for $350 out the door to you (shipping and PayPal fees included). This will save you a bit of cash and a lot of lead time. I will ship it same day in the factory Nissan packaging.

The Innovate Motorsports digital AFR is also brand new with all accessories, original box, etc. I will include this for an additional $190 (they are $200 new). I built a small custom bracket to hold the gauge in the pod (rock solid) that will come with it.
Innovate Digital MTX-L Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit

Last edited by m3chhawk; 08-12-2013 at 09:09 AM.