View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Iam pretty sure the 3' downpipe for that kit is the same as the one I bought for my gtm TT kit. The 3' gtm downpipe has a big flange, a lot bigger than a flange on most 2.5' exhaust. What I had to do with my still exhaust was have a local muffler shop weld in a reducer to a bigger flange to mate it together. Iam hoping FI starts making more of these exhaust so when others run across the same issue as me they will have a great option to go with. I originally was going to go with gtm with their 3' exhaust but the price was Alot more and I was really impressed with tony's customer service and the time taken when I called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
I have been thinking about upgrading my 2.5" TDX to 3" when my car is finished. I wonder if the 3" DP for the MHI kit can be mated with the 2.5" exhaust I currently have.

Last edited by COSMO; 08-11-2013 at 01:11 PM.
COSMO is offline   Reply With Quote