View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #39 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I have asked this guy a few times for pics of the bumper with his name and date in the pic, he's sent me pics of the bumper from a few different angles but no name and date and hasn't responded since then. This thing also has a fair amount of work that needs to be done to it (scratches, dings, excess material) so its not "perfect condition" as was originally stated.

Just an FYI to everyone involved. I'm still interested pending the afore mentioned pics with info in them, the blemishes I can deal with for the right price.

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
Thanks Huck for letting everyone know.

Since I see I was ignored at the request of what everyones been asking?

I advise everyone to HOLD OFF until there is proof the Op has the item in his possetion since link to photos are not doing any good.

Op,

Once again a Pic or Pics with your username with a date and the forum name? Is the only way this is moving forward.

Anything less and this will be removed and you will NOT be allowed to have access to the classifieds.

Im ONLY asking for pics in this instance

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 08-11-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote