View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

I realized I unsubscribed to this thread and some of you had some questions! Sorry about that!
Kenchan gives great wheel advice so I see you all were well taken care of.
As a reference you can google "offset calculator" so you can input widths and offset numbers to see if it will retract or poke out for a reference.

The easiest thing is to find someones car you like the stance on and mimic their offset/widths.

For no drop you would want to with a lesser aggressive offset, the width does not need to be sacrificed as well. So if you see someone with a lowered Z with a 19x9.5+15 front then you could always adjust this by staying the same width but using a 19x9.5+30. So this would retract inward 15MM and remember as the car is lowered the tire will camber in more (without large camber adjustments) there for the top of the tire will look more "sunk" in so to counter this in lowering you go with a more aggressive offset (lower number offset) or vice versa if your car is stock height