View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Have you thought about getting a Flex instead? It's so much faster to get work done vs a porter cable. And with the right pads and polishers its a lot harder to burn through the paint then people make it out to be. You'd have to push pretty hard in a single place with a very aggressive pad and compound to burn through. So unless you fall asleep on your Flex while its on your car it's not gonna happen.

I got mine from auto geek and my polishes and pads from Adams. I love it. Anytime a friend buys a new or used car they always bring it buy so we can make it look perfect. Works great!
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote