View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrewZ View Post
So I bought a low mile used Nismo exhaust from a forum member on here and nothing seems to be modified from factory. Awesome exhaust for the money IMOP. Seems to wake the car up a little. Or it could just be wishful thinking. So I paid a local shop around Columbus to swap my stock exhaust for the Nismo one that I purchased.

Everything seemed great until after a week or so, then I started to notice that one of the sides of the exhaust seems to stick out a 1/2 inch more then the other side of the exhaust. After I had the exhaust installed, one of the shop managers said everything mounted up perfect except one side, but it shouldn't effect anything.

I took a few pictures but is this normal for the factory Nismo exhaust to not perfectly fit on the base model cars? I didn't read anything about the Nismo exhaust tips extending more then one another.

Maybe I'm making to big of a deal out of things but I would like the exhaust to fit as close to factory as possible and it's starting to bug the **** out of me. I did notice (pictures below) on the driver side exhaust section, one of the exhaust peg bracket is just hanging not connected to anything. What do you think?

Moving to Westerville in 4 days.

As for CBE that's weird with it being factory. U always have to install it though with all bolts lose then go little by little. I added 18" resonators to my CBE that I already had to modify because it didn't fit and was off like yours. So I had to spend more time fixing that. **** just happens I guess. As for the hanger, the 13's don't come with one in that location.