View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #28 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

i would say when the plates are on it pretty much doesnt do anything.... it rains almost everyday here... and weather on guam is very bi polar.... so its sunny then all of a sudden its raining cats and dogs.... but i assume you guys can run the plates off in the states, much better weather than here.... they take about 5 mins to put on or take off.. really easy i promise.... on top of that i would say the varis hood has more clearance in the hood latch area... my oem hood would rub like crazy on my password jdm covers... it clears now.... so i would say there is about 1/4 to may 3/8 more clearance than the oem hood in that region so i would think that more air is susceptible to entering the engine bay

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote