View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 01:05 AM   #18 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

well just to update this thread and not start another one that doesnt need to be started i will announce that i took the dive and picked me up a Note.....so far have racked up 1200 miles on it which is now officially considered past its break in period and through all the rough roads i drive over everyday for the past couple weeks it has remained solid, no rattles or strange noises. also now that break in is over i have had a couple of chances to test out how much pep this car really has and have to say Nissan actually did a good job this time mating up its second generation CVT with this engine. very responsive at any RPM and the way the power is delivered actually pushes you back into the seat a little lol. i know alot of people kinda look down on the Note on here, but so far i am very happy with the Note i'm still gonna be saving up for another Z though
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote