View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #398 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Today was a simple upgrade. A family of a friend of mine wanted better sound for their trip. Sense the speakers were 11 years old it was to be expected. Upgraded the fronts and rears with polk DXI's which were hands down better than the stock ones which by now were deteriorating and sounded awful. The family only requested something cheap and the install was stealth.

The car

Panels before

Running the factory wire back through the stock grommet to install the crossover inside the cabin. Speaker wire was than fed back to the speakers.

New speakers being wired up. Soldered and head shrunk

Dremeled the old tweeters out to make room for the new ones.

New speakers installed

Installed

Heat shrunk walked a little bit but still was protected.

Rears were very easy as almost plug and play.

https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote