View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
As far as body roll, sounds like they changed sway bar specs.

Measurements of the stock bars would be telling, in that regard.
Give or take a 0.5mm from where on the bars you measure, I got 26.5mm front and 24mm rear.

If this is right then the front and rear might be 0.5mm bigger than older years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark View Post
Hey guys,

My 370z's been with the whiteline guys over the last few days for them to test the final fitment of their sway bars. Here are some pics

Contrary to the bulletin on their website the front bar diameter is 27mm not 33mm.

Front sway bar – Whiteline 27mm adjustable solid, OE 25mm non adjustable tubular

Soft 16% stiffer than OE
Medium 36% stiffer than OE
Hard 61% stiffer than OE

Rear sway bar – Whiteline 24mm adjustable solid, OE 23mm non adjustable tubular

Soft -1% stiffer than OE
Medium 21% stiffer than OE
Hard 49% stiffer than OE

I won't be recieving the car until Monday-tuesday next week so unfortunately no reviews til then, but I'll write up my initial impressions as soon as I get to take her for a spin.

I must also commend Whiteline for their fantastic customer service - they are highly professional, and although there was a minor hiccup they're dealing with it honestly and efficiently. Plus they lent me a 2008 STi with the complete whiteline suspension package
The Z's not a bad handling car by any measure...but this STi is eye-opening giggle inducingly fast in the corners. In my favourite windy roads I was going at least 7-10km/h faster thru the corners and had loads more confidence to boot. Needless to say I was quite impressed.

Anyway I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited by synolimit; 08-08-2013 at 03:12 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote