View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
When you carry a gun you do not flip folks off. If they (plural) do come after you, you started it by provoking them. Then what?
Point taken.

I was just trying to say that there were other things that could have been done that didn't involve using a firearm. Maybe my examples weren't the best. I suppose roll-the-windows-up would have been the best course of action.

I hope we can agree that attempting to use a gun in this situation was totally inappropriate.