View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute
Default New to this forum

Picked up a 2012 Monterey Blue Fairlady from Carmax Monday night. The car has 1700 miles on it and I'm looking forward to some mods and upgrades. On the list so far is the rear fog light with the center console button, CAI or maybe K&N Typhoon with Z1 post MAF tubes, HFCs with Flowmasters and a NISMO style body kit. I'm open to suggestions on what mods would give me the best 'bang for the buck'.

*Edit*: In looking this over after a few days, I thought it was a little on the 'jerk' side. I removed the text I considered offensive. My apologies to other forum members.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0174.jpg (782.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0173.jpg (771.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Ghostvette; 08-20-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: removal of offensive text
Ghostvette is offline   Reply With Quote