View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpit View Post
The guy who wrote the article on the Nissan oil is a top Nissan tuner who knows more about our engine than anyone on this site. He took the time to research exactly what goes into the Nissan oil. I have decided to base my decision on what oil to use based on his research and not on somebody's butt dyno. .
Who here is talking about butt dyno results?
Redline has been good to me so far, just did my second oil change, car is at 8,000 miles and going strong. Would I be better off with something else? Who knows and who cares, buy what makes you feel that your car is better. Not what person A says, or report from XYZ has claimed.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote