View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #34 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfdaxe View Post
Just a quick sample of the CF from their site. I sent an email, so waiting to hear back. I seriously doubt Di noc will be in the picture as they list their product as: •Printed and cut on transparent vinyl plastic for a perfect fit and allows warning lights to show through

I also asked about an overlay for the fuel/temp gauge and possibly the 3 dash gauge pods (oil, volts & clock). Doesn't hurt to ask

http://www.the370z.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1375974433
cool, thanks. i suppose if it's going to be just vinyl black, if they can do matte black, i'd still take it. i dont like shiny on my interior stuff. and that faux CF looks kinda like hydrodipping overlay...
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote