View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM   #5609 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDorgan View Post
Last night I took my Z for a spin around some country roads, had quite a fun back n forth with a Subaru STI & a Porsche Boxster which was pretty cool. Not often I get to do that with the roads the way they are around here. Anyways parked it up down the road last night (i've got a skip up the drive at the moment ) and when i came down this morning some bastard had keyed it from bonnet to boot (or hood to trunk) devastated!! got a picture or two on my phone but dunno how to upload them here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
*sigh* got somewhat of a quote today from the body shop. Seems like they are just digging an digging to milk the insurance company for money. My quote to fix my car so far is at $12,000.... When I asked them what my total out cost was, they responded "Not 100% sure but when we get close, it'll red flag us."

Really sorry to hear about your woes. The good news is, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete