View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
What dampening setting you running?

I recently turned the dampening up to 1 click below full stiff on mine. I had driven almost a year with them somewhere in the middle. Damn it feels like a new car now. Stiff enough to provide good feedback on the road but not bone jarring at all.
I've had mine on the "middle" setting I guess, I have no idea as I wasn't watching the install... I'm planning to have them leveled, adjusted, and corner balanced in the fall.

I'm just trying to find someone with KW's who has done the "drill mod" to gain access to the upper adjustment point without having to remove all the rear trim.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote