View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #40 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

I guess it's just old fart in me but what's the big deal about a front plate? It's the law in CA and always has been. At least since I've lived here which longer than most of you guys and gals have been alive. Zip ties? Really! There are a lot of low life punks around who would thank you for making it easier to steal the plate. Just give it a good yank and off it comes.

Congrats on knowing how to talk to a cop. I got pulled over doing 100+ in my old Mustang. I gave the guy the old "yes sir, no sir, I'm sorry, this car has a lot of power and I've only had it a while and didn't realize how fast it goes blah blah blah." He let me off with a warning. I got a couple of other tickets. It was red after all. You can't talk your way out of all of 'em. As an old fart who's been around a long time I say "why draw attention to yourself?" Go along with the little piddly-arse rules so they don't find something really wrong they can screw you over for. Like the medicinal herb in the little box behind the seat . If you're smart you keep your pot license there too.
10MPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote