View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughanabe13 View Post
Crucify me if you must, but I don't see the big deal in rocking the front plate. It doesn't ruin the look of the car, IMHO. The drilling thing is a valid concern but there are ways around it. I would rather be road legal and not attract any unnecessary attention from the force. To each his own.
i run front plates too since our state requires it. and ive been pulled over too many times just for that over the decades and just got old (just warnings).

i made this black cover out of hard felt and thin magnet. i just stick to the plate frame when i want to take picts. there are 2 holes at the tops where i have the plate screw caps so that the cover sits completely flush.

( Click to show/hide )

ive actually driven around with it on after a photo shoot by mistake. oops... did not fly off.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote