View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #5605 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDorgan View Post
Last night I took my Z for a spin around some country roads, had quite a fun back n forth with a Subaru STI & a Porsche Boxster which was pretty cool. Not often I get to do that with the roads the way they are around here. Anyways parked it up down the road last night (i've got a skip up the drive at the moment ) and when i came down this morning some bastard had keyed it from bonnet to boot (or hood to trunk) devastated!! got a picture or two on my phone but dunno how to upload them here.
I would lose me shet if that happened to me How r u so calm about this..... Any idea who did this??? U don't think it was the STI or BOX