View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #1273 (permalink)
Mike@GTM
Not an active Vendor. DO NOT BUY

Drives: '13 Hot Lava FR-S
Mike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmogirl View Post
Mike knows alot but he's is no hands on kind of guy that's why he answers the phone.. Pablo does all of the grunt work at gtm..
Harry,

You are being very disrespectful and certainly do not know us well enough to be making that kind of statement. We have been very courteous to you and professional with you throughout all our business transactions. We are not "blowing you off" as you describe. Every time you call, we answer. Every time you had a request on anything, we reply to you. We are in the business of selling parts and taking care of customers. Why would we blow you off?

When you bought a Blitz boost controller online from another vendor and you were hitting 40psi of boost, you thought it was defective and bought another one from yet another online vendor. Then, when it did the same thing, you called us up and Sam walked you through installing it correctly. We helped you with a part that you didn't even buy from us and you have the nerve to imply that we have poor customer service? Really?

When you called to get our exhaust and complained about the price and the lead time, I told you that we are going to be getting our mandrel bender up and running and will be able to offer our exhaust to you at a better price with a faster turnaround. I told you that when we get it up and running that I would get in touch with you to let you know. You would call up every couple weeks asking the same question. I mean, I can only tolerate being a broken record for so long.

When you asked me about the meth kit, it was late in the afternoon on a Friday and I had an instruction manual that I needed to finish up for a customer and I explained to you that I needed to get that done. I also told you that you can purchase the kit from our website and it would be faster for you to do it that way rather than having me put a quote together for you. Considering that you are perfectly capable of purchasing two Blitz boost controllers from other vendors online, I honestly don't know what is holding you back from purchasing the methanol kit from our website.

Our customer support is unparalleled in this industry and there is always someone to talk to when you call and we are just a phone call away. If we don't meet your standards, I'm sorry. There is only so much we can do.

Ultimately, this is a thread about our new turbo kit and this isn't really the place for this sort of discussion. If you want to continue, please start a different thread.

-Mike