View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #2727 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
just got my mirrors together with galeforces own... and guess what... they sent us the long arms instead of the short arm version i am so dissapointed... they look awesome though but still... 3 month wait and its the wrong order SOB... SMH
^Damn sorry to hear that. Similar thing happned to me. Waited 3 months to get my Mine's spoiler and when I finally received it the wing was...simply put... flawed. But didn't want to wait another 3 months so I just put it on anyway. Sadly disappointed with Mine's. I expected more.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote