View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
critical
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
critical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
I have springs, spacers, and a camber kit coming on Thursday. Since I have never put a car up on jacks I wanted to do it early so that if I had any issues I could deal with them tomorrow. Last thing I wanted to do was to deal with crap with goodies sitting around! My plan was to get a torque wrench tomorrow in preparation for putting the wheels back on after the mods.

I actually have an 18" wrench but not a 21mm socket. So I used the spare thing. Didn't notice the damage until after I got the wheel off. :/

On a bright note...I got it up on jacks using a forum thread about where to put them!
You'll be busy lol...

You need to torque everything back to spec that you take off, not just wheels. You definitely don't want to mess up doing suspension and spacers. Are you prepared?
critical is offline   Reply With Quote