View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #125 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick update on the changes to my car. If I were to break my plans out into four phases, as of today i've purchased 2 of the 4 phases. Unfortunately I still have to wait for the parts to arrive which I would estimate both will be here around the first week of September. The third phase will have to wait until I purchase my daily driver, which is about 3 weeks out... its a wonderful P.O.S 2000 Cavalier with about 120,000 miles, but hey it's hard to beat $1000, and keeping my car under a cover in the winter is priceless. The last phase will be my winter project.

I'm also taking my front and rear bumper to get refinished next week. My painter is gonna touch up some of the chips in the front bumper and refit the rear spats (the slight gap from when I installed them is annoying me). Im also gonna have him paint my Mishimoto PS reserviour and radiator overflow tank to match the 40th body color.

I'll post pics when everything is done.