View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
jpritche
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 RR, '14 IS250
jpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

So I talked to a lady from GM this morning. She called my local dealer and laid down the law, so to speak. She told me that if I did not hear from the dealership in 24-48 hours to give her a call back. She gave me her direct line.

A few hours later I got a call from my dealership. It was the Customer Service Manager. I was at work so I told her I would have to call her back later. I call her back at 5pm EST and she told me that she was contacted from GM about my situation and that I was unhappy(NO ****).

She then went on to say that she wants to do whatever it takes to get this resolved and make me happy. I told her the ONLY way to resolve this is if I get a new truck. Identical to the one I have, but new. I told her I would go to whatever lengths and use whatever media(law, social, etc) to make this happen. She assured me that it would not be necessary and that we will get everything worked out.

I have a meeting with the General Manager, Service Manager, and the Customer Service Manager at 7:30 in the morning. I will let you all know what comes of that meeting.

P.S.- They still haven't gotten around to working on the truck. I asked if they were waiting on a tech like someone had mentioned and the response was "We don't know whats wrong with it" and also "We will not touch the vehicle until after our meeting in the morning"

I will not be satisfied unless I get a new truck identical to the one I have WITH a 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty...
jpritche is offline   Reply With Quote