View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #1206 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjo1078 View Post
i upgraded the whole starter kit, got 1000 injectors coming and doing some engine work this month in preparation for the kit, it should be a beast once its complete...tony whats the word on those manifolds! haha
Little birdie told me they have been poured and are awaiting machining now.

I also upgraded to 1000cc injectors, aeromotive pump, their oil cooler (easier to get theirs and sell my current cooler as an entire unit rather than fiddle with lines, etc), gtx2867s, test pipes, 3" cbe, eboost2. Basically everything.

My thought process was, why buy from 10 different places to (maybe...doubtfully) save a few hundred bucks in the end.

Just trying to contain my excitement now. But like I told them back when we first started talking about this: I'm in for the long haul. Take the time you need to do it right, like you always do.
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote