View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

One more time Clevelanders...

This was posted in our Cleveland Z Club (CZC) forum last week for those that are interested. It is a little over one month away, so there is still time to plan. Non CZC members are welcome, and this event is always a blast.

"The club will be doing our annual twisty road drive in Southern Ohio on September 14 and 15 (Sat.& Sun.).

We will meet Saturday morning at the McDonald's at I-77 and Wheatley Road (Rt176), it's the first exit south of I-271 on I-77.
We will meet at 8:30am and leave by 9:00am.

We will drive the twist roads of Southern Ohio

We will spend Saturday night at the Marietta Comfort Inn, the link for reservations is below.

Marietta, Ohio hotel near Marietta College - Comfort Inn hotel in Marietta, hotels Marietta

Free hot breakfast included & on-site Sports Bar to help calm your nerves after a day on the twisty roads.

Sunday morning we will have breakfast and check out. We will drive some different roads then head home.

This is a favorite driving event for many of us...hope you can attend.

We will have two groups so if you want to drive slower and enjoy the scenery you can go with the second group."

If you are interested, please let us know.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote