View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion Lab View Post
Without full knowledge of the product I don't want to tell a lie, but I would have to assume looking at it it is made from the same line material that brake lines are. This would be a teflon inner liner, surrounded by a sealed stainless braid. Having said that ATE, Motul, Castrol, or any other quality brake fluid should work.

As for your slight "OCD" regarding the coloring maybe consider using a product like Firesleeve to protect it and make it more "stylish". Check the kits out HERE. Its a protective outter sheathing and comes with a finishing tape to make it look seamless with the line. A little overkill, but something to consider.

Hopefully z1motorsports wont chime in and make me liar!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
AlexG@motionlabtuning.com
Thanks for the link That looks perfect and not too expensive for my OCD level

I was assuming that their recommendation was less directed at the actual SS line (I have to believe the line can handle any decent quality brake fluid) and more towards the entire hydraulic system in the Z. Either way, I would be happy for them to chime with their

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote