View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
if you knew how fontana nissan operated you would not be saying that...in my experience one of the best nissan dealers that actually takes care of their customers.....and andrew i seriously hope they can cut you some type of deal, thats some pretty f'ed up stuff going on there in your engine
I think he was referring to the previous stealership, not Fontana.

Side note: I have seen first hand what a small nut can do to the inside of an engine. When I was back in high school screwing with my CJ5's carb I put the air cleaner nuts on the post. Well one jumped off & in a mater of <10 seconds went thru the carb, intake into at least 3 cyls as I found parts of it in cyl 1, 3 & it had cracked cyl 4. Hoping it was just a scratch, put it all back together only to make eggnog (coolant & oil mixture) in the oil pan . Man that sucked but the fun did not end there Sent the block out & they thought it was a scratch too. Then they said we magnfluxed it, it's good to go Put all back together & gee whiz it was a crack after a trip to small claims, they paid me to have someone else rebuild & install the motor. I wasn't about too lose all my time I had installing the motor when I told them it wasn't fixed

Μολὼν λαβέ
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote