Thread: DIY cai?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Dynos are not pointless. They provide a method for quanitifying engine output meaningfully. Poor interpretations of their readings abound, but they are far from pointless.

So long as they are clamped down, it should be fine.

Any interest in buying my MAF tubes so as not to have to hack up your airboxes? I can provide pictures later if you might be interested. They are exactly what you will have to create on your own...

EDIT: I have better pictures somewhere on my computer, but here's an example of one of them (don't think I have the filters anymore)

http://www.the370z.com/attachments/i...take-proj4.jpg

Its the exact same pieces you will have to cut from your own airboxes. These are already cut and sanded. Make me an offer and they're yours.
I was kind of hoping to buy some but only to have extras incase maybe I could put kits together for other people. That way they'd be cheaper since I'd buy so many couplings and length of pipe. But I'm sure I'd have to pay for a vender license here and that probably wouldn't be worth it because that and I've seen one guy ask $200 for his in boxes. At that price I'd never get my hands on enough.