View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
a nut? how did that get in there?
Not a clue, there was a nut missing that holds the intake manifold on... And they assume that was the one in there...

Again, I'm sure that dealershit that had it for 13 days started to mess with it, then the guy accused me of denting his car and such, or he said, f this, we aren't going to get paid for these little problems like rattle and cruise control not working and stuff, blame it on the battery, kick him to the curb.

It's a trip too because my battery tested better than new at 4 different testing facilities... And even worse (maybe I can use it against them), they didn't fix ANYTHING not related to the car not starting (NOTHING is filed in their system)... And 13 days is a LOOOOONG time to have a car...