View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #901 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
lol'ed @ moon has less holes. i remember driving out in detroit and their expressway had craters, not pot holes.

ahhh, true, with the 13's would need to do some cutting and stuff to fit. i think Varis or someone made a front lip that actually looked pretty good.

im glad you're not going the HomeDepot garden trim approach...
loool!!! here you find great craters too lol!!!! here in the page are some thread and i know somebody are making one but its not Varis... anyway brother trust me you never are going to see me use that Home Depot stuff lol!!!! i prefer buy a cheper lip and try to do my best to make it fit... you will see brother.. im going to do it with the sunline replica or the ings+1