Thread: Go Eagles
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #47 (permalink)
INTENSEPOWER
Not a Sponsor

Drives: 1000+hp Widebody G
INTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond reputeINTENSEPOWER has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to INTENSEPOWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
Sorry to ruin the Arizona parade but the Cardinals really dont deserve to be in the playoffs. Yes they DID beat 2 good teams (Eagle suck still Im a Giants fan and will always hate them) but look at their division. 6 of their 9 wins came against the division where NO team besides AZ is over .500. If their division didnt suck *** (will go down as one of the worst in history of the NFL) they wouldnt be in the playoffs, guaranteed.

Unfortunately I have to go for them to win the superbowl though because I hate the Steelers.
I disagree, and not because I'm a Cardinals fan.

You can't take away from the fact that they are where they're at because they got W's. That's just how the ball bounces, so to speak, and it can happen with any team, any season (I believe that a film called "Any Given Sunday" was made in light of this cliche..). The sad part is that, even when they beat the Steelers, they won't be given due props for the W because people will say this or that.

It's not easy being a fan of AZ teams: other than the D-Backs, we've never won sh!t. It's good to see that you're going for the Cards, albeit out of default.

As a native of AZ, I will take a championship however I can get it.

Darren(doesn't hope for anyone to side with him, and is fine with that)
INTENSEPOWER is offline   Reply With Quote