View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvl View Post
I'm no fan of running to a lawyer, but this sounds like a potential breach of warranty claim. Often consult is free and when they win (they often do) the car goes bye bye.

Friend of mine did this years ago on a C5 vette's which had several issues, the largest a leaky roof that just would not stop leaking.

Lemon laws are for specific issues (time, number of attempts) but breach of warranty is broader IIRC.

Good luck. I have not had the issues you have, but I do have the typical pinch/wear points that I am very suspect of. As much as I enjoy the car my 10 year plan (how often I keep cars, at least) for this one is not likely.

- b