View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzo179 View Post
Perhaps so. But personally, I would still look at the BRZ as a little man regardless of STI/super street mods/uber racing mods/whatever.

A BRZ STI makes me think of the 5'6" kid back in high school when we played football. All jacked up on roids...sure, no one wanted to challenge him (just like when Stewie from Family Guy was juiced). But at the end of the day, he was still a 5'6" little man. You could sense the social awkwardness when you talked to him.

I would still have minimal respect for the BRZ. Call me arrogant, but I just can't take those BRZ owners seriously. Just doesn't feel right to me. It's like that car jumps out to the younger, jittery, hyper high-school/college crowd (kids getting thrills from BOV's, shifting manual trans in drag races, nitrous, body kits, and swamping the parking lot at Taco Bell at 11pm every single Saturday). FTL.
you sound sofisticated, fonzo.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote