View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Yeah, i knew what you meant, was just offering a cheap solution that would actually datalog.

There are others sold by that same person that have multiple channels and don't really cost a lot more.

That's what I would do, get a 3 or 4 channel one and run those bitches all over my engine bay, then you can build an accurate model of before and after the hood.

Just use the car's reported ambient temp, subtract the ambient from whatever the under hood readings are and you'll have a (sloppily) normalized measure to compare before and after.
Might look into this, so it can log the data and I can download later?
It says on the page it just plugs in and reads out temps, so want to make sure I can run it under the hood & download at a later time.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote