View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueranger View Post
After Swift drop and before SPC adjustable arms my front was:

Left Camber -1.5
Right Camber -1.6
Caster Left 5.3
Caster Right 5.4
Toe Left .14
Toe Right .14

Rear had only toe bolts before adjustable arm purchase:

Left Camber -1.9
Right Camber -1.8
Toe Left .22
Toe Right .23

The Car actually handled much better (before) than with the current alignment specs after the SPC adjustable arms.

This is why I am going back to get at least -1.0 Camber in the front and bring the toe in to .04 based on some feedback.
Rear I am OK with the -1.5 camber (street use only).
Yeah I don't doubt that! Not even -1 up fronts going to handle pretty different. The befores look much nicer. I'd still prefer 0.5 to 1 difference between front and rear so after I lower maybe ill keep -1.5 and get just rear arms and install my lock out bolts to achieve -1 rear. I'd start with zero toe all around and see if I like it. I always thought rears were zero toe and front was like 1/8" in. But I'm sure different cars, different numbers.