View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #75 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope the build keep on going up without any troubles

Funny thing is when today i went there for those pictures i posted earlier, I asked the manager if there is any estimate to finish the car yet.
He said 2 weeks. I was kinda shocked and said I got you fully assembled short block and transmission all you have to do is remove and install and other parts like can be installed once you put the engine back.

He said "look, this is not the case here, I can install your whole project in 2 days and send you a text msg to come pick up the car. but we have to clean every single part in long block with fuel and other materials and check all the timing chain if they need to be replaced or not. Additional to that, he will send the Heads to machine shop for redecking, inspect and clean etc etc.."

Lol i just said okay take your time and kept my mouth shut LOL
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote