View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #56 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Inc. View Post
Remember guys, not all radiators are created equal.

Here is a comparison photograph taken this past week comparing CSF's industry leading "B-Tube" technology versus the "M" company's tubes.

It is apparent from the comaprison photo that our tubes:
1) Have a much better flow rate.
2) Our tubes have more surface area contact with the coolant allowing for better heat transfer efficiency (~15% more contact)
3) Because of the B-tube structure, we can use thinner aluminum but still have a stronger tube which has two advantages:
A) Ensures that non of our tubes are squished when the tubes are inserted into the headerplate during the manufacturing process. Sqished tubes significantly reduce the effectiveness of a radiator.
B) Allows for even better heat transfer efficiency because of the thinner aluminum.

"B-tube" technology is the world's best radiator tube only available in the performance aftermarket by CSF, a true radiator manufacture with over 65 years of experience and OE clients across the world.

Picture's look good but what matter is real world results. I have had the CSF radiator for some time and i can tell you right now it does not like to get pushed in heat . I have also seen both right next to each other ,and the Mishimoto is larger has 2 row for extra not one like the CSF. Now this does not make it better I will post the results like I have stated once I make the switch.

Make me a radiator that can handle at least 17-PSI of boost for one pull up to 150 mph hit 220+ coolant temp and not take forever to come down. I have gotten the CSF hot very easy and not even on my highest boost setting.