View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #1189 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
Im excited!!! Even though Tony still has yet to sponsor my car & test fit it.... (*hint hint* tony... I said *HINT HINT* *WINK WINK* Tony!!!!!)
As soon as we have the kit 100% completed for the 370Z we will move on to the G37 Coupe. From our experience of the car the changes to make this kit will be very minimal. If that is the case the G37 Coupe kit should be released soon after. Once completed for the Coupe the plan is to move on to the Sedan. The way we plan to do this takes more time however we do not have the manpower to take on 3 to 5 to 10 cars at a time! We have always felt it will better serve us and our customers to see a project of this magnitude all the way through prior to taking on other large projects. It benefits no one involved for us to have too many things going on at once!

As for you, we would love to talk with you about being one of the first and since you are local it makes it even easier for all parties. Lets talk in the near future once this is wrapped up and production is running smooth.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 08-04-2013 at 07:02 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote