View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #54 (permalink)
CSF Inc.
Base Member

Drives: 02 MB S500
CSF Inc. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CSF Inc. Send a message via Yahoo to CSF Inc. Send a message via Skype™ to CSF Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
It will fit I know someone with one on a Turbo Z

I am switching out my CSF Radiator for the Mishimoto one in the next few weeks and will post results.
Remember guys, not all radiators are created equal.

Here is a comparison photograph taken this past week comparing CSF's industry leading "B-Tube" technology versus the "M" company's tubes.

It is apparent from the comaprison photo that our tubes:
1) Have a much better flow rate.
2) Our tubes have more surface area contact with the coolant allowing for better heat transfer efficiency (~15% more contact)
3) Because of the B-tube structure, we can use thinner aluminum but still have a stronger tube which has two advantages:
A) Ensures that non of our tubes are squished when the tubes are inserted into the headerplate during the manufacturing process. Sqished tubes significantly reduce the effectiveness of a radiator.
B) Allows for even better heat transfer efficiency because of the thinner aluminum.

"B-tube" technology is the world's best radiator tube only available in the performance aftermarket by CSF, a true radiator manufacture with over 65 years of experience and OE clients across the world.