View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #71 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
For all those who build the engine, which method you used to break in the engine?

There are over thousands of threads about break in the engine and each one use different method.

I came across this method which seems quite interesting..

Source: Break In Secrets--How To Break In New Motorcycle and Car Engines For More Power

I would love to follow these steps but the problem is I also have to break in the stage 4 transmission which i dont think its a good idea to run it hard because its its not what GTM said on their manual lol

Your suggestions will be appreciated
I've read that thread and thought it was very interesting. The same can be said for our ecu. I've read tuner threads where people claim of you run the car hard the ecu will turn it into more power.
Not quite sure if either are true but it's interesting to say the least. I'd say to go with what ur builder and tuner recommends.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote