View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #771 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i can see many things, mr.alcheng.

you are so bad, mr.alcheng. that is like squirting tabasco into someone's eyes.
That statement assumes that you or your opinion matter to me -- which they once did and now do not. I listen to any and all viewpoints in my life whether I agree with them or not as well as whether or not they offend. I have no respect for anyone who tries to build a little perfect world around themselves and whose psyche cannot handle any sort of opinion other than their own.

Your "Iggy" list is a shield for you and your ego and if you do not have the internal courage to live without it, then I suppose I understand the need it fills for you. May God bless and keep you, Kenchan.

Oh yeah, have a nice day.