View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Since youre using the oil to cool the turbos, i would run a cooler regardless of the extra capacity in the pan. Plus a wideband, eventually a clutch, boost controller, radiator's not a bad idea... It snowballs quickly. It's still the best $/hp route to go, but it adds up in a hurry. I never considered NA mods. Sam was getting my turbo kit together when I was driving the car home from the dealer.
I figured having a external cooler works better than all that oil being self contained all the time. Wideband pretty cheap. But you are right. It does snowballs. But you either going to have it or not. Not much middle of the road with money.